Declined Appeal Buxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buxy

Mar 2, 2020
Hey,

I got banned yesterday at 18:33 on 2-2-2020
Reason:Threaten of ddos

PreStory: Fish and i were friends and stuff be he was being a dick alot lately muting meingame ignoring him when i join party just being rude in general then i joined the server

MainPart: We were just playing and stuff on night_minercraft_jailbreak just havingfun but then he just started being rude to me a bit later mid jeopardy game engis were pressing my button after fish said (he was warden atm) only look atyour podium and the engi was cleary facing my podium presses my button and then fish said answer qeustion but i didnt know it beqause i didnt press it then the engi was sitl facing metaunt laughing at me whilst it was no taunt day, he also said no pradoning anymore so engi shouldve been kos stil facing my podium the engi taunt laughed again and fish was still not kiling the engi i said i didn't press the button and he wanted me to still answer then i just answered cause he was gonna kill me anyway and then he killed me since wrong answer, engi walked over to my podium wich fish didnt allow then fishsaid get back to your podium engi didnt go still didnt kill him, then i said in chat: Oh wow nice favouritism i see beqause i gout kinda salty beqause he was not killing the engi after a while engi did something idk what but he killed the engiFinnaly. i got realy mad then they were just all talking trash to me of course beqause they had warden in their favour wich auto makes me the dick idk why. got mad told fish enjoy ur internet while it last or something cant remember and got banned for ddos. i se that i threatend but if hes being toxic/favourtism and stuff i also think he deserves it a bit but i didnt DDOS him so i dont see problem i dont even know how to do that stuff.

Why u should unban me: i threated him in aPRIVATE discord group wich is not related to the server and then i got banned beqause idk why there was a admin in that group chat i dont think this is valid sinceit had nothing to do with the server what happend in that discord chat.

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England
Hello, I'm the one who banned you. I was on the server when the offence happened and i appreciate what was happening with the round and all parties got a talking to. I then got a PM from Fish in which he mentioned which was a PM from you (as well as a general threat in a GC). In the message you said "geniet van je pc zolang die het nog doet" which translates to "enjoy your PC while it still works ". In addition to this you said in a GC "IP track incoming".

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
While normally we do not handle matters outside of Wonderland, I think in this case the ban seems valid. Threatening to DOS someone is something we take very seriously, and even though it would normally fall outside of our jurisdiction, you had said this to Fish after you had been getting angry over what was happening in our servers.

The ban is one week long, you can wait it out.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.