Ask me anything

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
If I'm honest, none of you know me so I dont expect much. It just seems like a community I want to get deep into and it took me too long to get there
So ask me anything

• Wow
Reactions: Carlo

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
Favourite staff is probably 8, most responsive and also I spent many months assuming 8 was actually someone entirely different since i only knew their disguise name

I dont have a favourite server, I just jump onto any which have a population that isnt too big nor too small.

My favourite pokemon is NOT Charmander, char just has a hella cute tail chase. It's either Noctowl, Lucario or Lanturn.

Same questions for you

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
you can ask these questions in my AMA (if you can find it lol)

why are they your favorite pokemon?
I'll give it a go at finding it

Lucario since i loved him in the movie from years ago, no idea why. Also he is a decent member to have on a team.
Lanturn because it carried me through pokemon crystal.
Noctowl because it carried me through pokemon silver and diamond. Also a fan of owls.

Reactions: Carlo and Hypernova

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
Honestly? I dont remember exactly.
I do know I somehow found the discord server before anything else, and then by sheer accident I found the TF2 servers and it took me several months to realise they were connected, which is fun
Tell us a story about how you found this wonderland :3

Reactions: Carlo

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
Favorite moderator?
Honestly, I haven't had much interaction with staff.
Kirby so far seems genuinely lovely and too pure for this world (but I've had little to know interaction with them), and I had a genuinely interesting debate and discussion with Jinshee on discord. If I got any of their names wrong though I'd like to apologise as I am about 80% certain with how much some staff change their name to stay hidden.

• Love
Reactions: sand. and Carlo

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
Hello, this is Karen from the Gaming with the gamers hotline. How may I assist you?
Yes, so my kid says he is getting "tilted", is this a euphemism for being high on drugs?
Post automatically merged:

Do you enjoy your stay in here ?
Lovely it so far honestly

Why the name 'Pacifist'?
I don't remember exactly, I think it was from when I was actually good a games and I though "haha lets be ironic and name myself the Pacifist despite the fact I kill everyone in the game haha"
It's also from when I was massively into Doctor Who and have my own parody of "The Doctor." But now, I'm stuck with it as everyone calls me Paci or Pacifist.

do you like kevin hart?
He's alright overall, not love nor hate

do you like orangutans?
do you like orangutans?
do you like orangutans?
Ooga booga time?

• Wow
Reactions: floot_guy and Carlo