Report freekiller and freehitter

Discussion in 'Reports' started by =WL=ALT+F4, May 30, 2018.

1. =WL=ALT+F4

=WL=ALT+F4 Member ★

steamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054958339/ Player name: Applesarefake2 Date of incident: 30/5/2018 / Almost 2:50 / 3:00 Server name / IP: 96.44.175.74:27015 Proof of evidence in form of: i have demo record but i cannot upload it the admin who will read this pls dm me in discord my name is Abdullah is the discord server Explain what happened & include as much information as possible: i was playing in jailbreak and this guy start freehitting me and freekilling [the start when warden give orders and he still didnot give repeat someone opened the cells i asked for repeat while the cell doors were openning he just came and start freehitting me [sniper] i run into someone to hide and pyro came to help him and freekilled me i told him that but he ignore . then next rounds he start targetting me by freehitting and freekilling you can see in the demo record that . Also you can see some people rule breaking but i don't care about them . Also, you will see me spammed in chat something about rules . and you will see before the server shutdown i disrespect this guy i tried to don't but he rage me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice