If you could delete one map from tf2.

Sahran

Jun 26, 2019
If you could delete one map on tf2 what would it be and why? we have all had our own favorite maps and well we also have a few maps no one likes.Note that in my opinion i dont like double cross it has been the worst experince i have had when i had a friend who attacked while i was playing it instead of checking my phone and seing messages i finished the 2 hour game and check my phone to realise he is in the hospital for getting beat up, turns out he kept calling me and leaving voice mails.
note deletion of a map doesnt have to be cause of personal reasons.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
i would delete

turbine

it's a god awful map, you can't defend nor attack, and the enemy is always better than you. the map was lazily made and you can get easily camped.

it's the worst map in CTF and possibly TF2 itself.

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria
If you could delete one map on tf2 what would it be and why? we have all had our own favorite maps and well we also have a few maps no one likes.Note that in my opinion i dont like double cross it has been the worst experince i have had when i had a friend who attacked while i was playing it instead of checking my phone and seing messages i finished the 2 hour game and check my phone to realise he is in the hospital for getting beat up, turns out he kept calling me and leaving voice mails.
note deletion of a map doesnt have to be cause of personal reasons.
I'd delete pl_badwater, It is so shit.

Market Gardener soldiers, Spawn camping demos, Machina snipers
You can get spawn camped easily when attacking.

Master Gibus

Lord Of Gibus
★ Donor ★
Sep 16, 2019
Pyro vision land
Egypt. Defend is so yes its not even funny. plus it takes forever just to leave spawn on the part 2 for the attacking team. Then the defends team now can shoot down from as offence has no cover. The only way your getting up there is to go all the way aroundEgypt part 2

Last edited: