Q & A Time!

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
So uh, I have been with the community for a very long time now (around a year-and-a-half now from what I know). I think it is about time I told some stuff about myself. You know the drill, ask me questions and I will try my best to answer back. Won't do personal stuff for obvious reasons.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
favorite staff?
To be honest, I don't have a favorite staff member. I think the whole staff team is super cool and helps out the community a lot. I enjoy wonderland because of all the work they put into it. I do have favorite staff though, and that is
Ubercharge!! (best dude who likes oneshot)
Scorch (the overlord himself who will reign supreme with credits)
hypernova ( You an awesome dude who likes Kirby, and to let you in a little secret, Kirby Is my main in smash bros :katalpha: )

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
how did you find wonderland?
what is your favorite thing about the community?
favorite food?

...and nice to meet you!!!!!
To start off, I found the community randomly on while browsing through community servers a couple of years ago. Ever since then, I have been playing on wonderland non-stop but never actually talked on the forums or discord. In my mind, I was too shy to talk on the discord/forums because I thought I wouldn't fit in. But when my friend Ubercharge invited me in to chat, I felt at home. I ended up talking a lot more and really got a feel for wonderland as a whole. (wow this was a long one)

My favorite thing about this community is probably the discord. The discord allows you to do many things and you can catch up on conversations easily and be hooked by them for hours. Really fun thing to be doing when with friends.

Favorite Food: Cookies :blobnomcookie:

Nice to meet you too fwend :Katdesk:

• Love
Reactions: yoyo

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Favorite Jailbreak minigame / why?

Also.
Obby, hands down. Very fun concept to do if it is "Obby all day" and since It takes practice and is not a luck-based game, it is very fun to play here.
what happens if u press alt + f1 + f2 + f3 + f5 + f4
I looked into it, and it turns out your computer dies. Technology is Amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: Green.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
which team do you mostly play on? why not the other one?
Assuming we're talking about Jailbreak, I am mostly on the Blu team. I join blu because one, I can be warden when no one else will to avoid freedays or mass rebels. and Two, I just mess around. Of course, being warden makes you criticized a ton about what you do, making your job as warden super stressful. I like to be on blue, but I join red to avoid this certain scenario. Also, I join red to just rebel sometimes. It is fun :katsmug:

Reactions: StarOfSouls