Declined Received a mute and gag for saying the word "neighbour"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-What happened?
Basically, I was playing on the UK 2Fort server and was enjoying myself since I was playing with my friend. I made a joke about the infamous kpop song and how it uses a word that sounds like the n word by doing the following: replacing the "n word" with the word neighbour, then singing the song on mic with the replaced word; overall this sounded like: "nae neighbour nae neighbour". However, after possibly 5-10 minutes passed, I realised that I could not type into chat or speak; this was when I realised that I was gagged and muted. At first I thought it was a bug but soon realised what had happened.

After receiving the reason on why I was gagged and muted, I broke out in laughter; I thought, this admin can't be serious. However, this was no joke and I still cannot believe what had happened. After going onto the wonderland discord and speaking in the #help-desk channel, I found out who banned me (this being a user labbelled as "mommy"). I conversed in this channel for 5 minutes about my gag and mute and made an account to post an appeal.

-Why I should be ungagged and unmuted.
The obvious answer to why I should be ungagged and unmuted is that I literally did not say the n word. Honestly, there isn't any other reason apart from the fact that I never said the n word. Additionally, when talking to the admin who had gagged and muted me, they had told me that witnesses did not count as evidence despite me having several individuals who I do not know, saying in chat that I never said the n word. Moreover, the admin that gagged and muted me has no evidence to me "committing this crime" however I had several witness, although they cannot be accounted for in appeals.

Please get back to me as soon as you can, I hope to get this resolved soon.

Steam profile link
: Name time of gag/mute: felix sheldon coopa troopa
Date of gag/mute: 20/05/20

Unless you can provide evidence of me saying the n word in that server, I request an ungag and unmute.
If you request any other information, please leave questions below and I will get back as soon as possible 🥳.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Being the admin present, and the staff member in question, i'll be handling your appeal.

You're aware on our rules regarding racism, and I understand you're here because you blatantly had been saying 'neighbor'. This wouldn't be a problem, if it wasn't for the fact you'd provided us with the information that you were using neighbor (which when said quickly enough, is close to an alternative of the n word) to get around the lyric in question that would have awarded you a ban.

unknown.png

Using alternatives to bypass saying words considered offensive language by wonderland.tf is a punishable offense.

unknown.png

You absolutely admit to using alternative language to get around mentioning an offensive word.

As it stands, you are without a doubt not being unsilenced and you will wait out your punishment length.

Was it worth the joke? Don't answer that.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.