• The forums have been upgraded to a better, stable & secure forum software. Forum customizations are being worked on.

Shop improvements

<2F F> Captain Maxxy

Grandmaster
Moderator ★
I'm not sure if this would work but I'm gonna suggest it anyway.

I was thinking it would be a very good idea to make the chat colors in shop to look like the proper color in the buy section of the shop, so when you look through the colors you actually get a preview of how it looks. Its not really necessary but it helps a bit. Other than that maybe give a trial of say.. a minute just to see if you like it or not then you either do nothing and keep the color or decline and perhaps get another one instead.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
I don't think you can do that with the menu (least if you can, I haven't seen it done before), however what I'm thinking is that there could be an option to display the chat color in chat to the user to see if they like the color or not. Like, when u select the color in the store, there'd be an option to "Preview" the color in chat, and when selected it'd display a message in chat that'd be either the color name or a message like "This is the color" and that message, of course, would be in the color.

<2F F> Captain Maxxy

Grandmaster
Moderator ★
Well thats similar to the last part of my suggestion, maybe a bit more refined though. A message that pops up in that color is a good idea.

Perhaps getting a trial is still slightly better but more difficult to implement?
Then you can actually see the color with your name and tag and see if it fits.