Unban the Person Above You

Tex

Member ★
How this forum game works is you are basically replicating one of those low grammar ban appeal attempts while also accepting the appeal of the person above you for a completely delusional reason.

so my friend was on blue team and he was an engineer so he built an exit in his spawn and put the entrance outside and i was a spy so i could go threw it and get into their spawn then an admin abuser came up to me and baned me, i did nothing wrong pls unban thx

Sure ill unban you

But i've been banned because i said that anime is useless in life and i'm sorry for what i have said even thoe it is useless can i get a unban

Chillax.

Member ★
Its ok ill unban u i hate anime too

But i was banned after i spammed a slur in chat several times these dumb admins cant take a joke they have no sense of humor :mad:((( pls unban

Remiss

Honorary Member ★
I'll unban you, just make sure that you don't make the same mistakes again.

Though, I was banned for posting the wrong content on discord and after that complaining about shit owners in the tf2 servers. I blame ray bad admin

LUV

ɢᴏyᴀʀᴅ ɢᴏᴅ
★ VIP ★
Alright, I’ve decided to unban you since I also agree that Ray is a badmin.

Apparently I was banned for using aimbot on the 2fort server? First off, you got no evidence, and second, if I was using aimbot why didn’t I receive a warning from a staff member to stop? The admin abuse is real.

shy

Member ★
I'll unban you because the admin didn't have any evidence.

I was banned because I accidentally started to mass freekill everyone multiple rounds during jailbreak XD wHy did captain weeb ban me he is admin abusing OMG