Declined Was banned for MFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObviousNova

Mar 8, 2021
I was on a wonderland Jailbreak server a couple days ago when I thought spamming stickies would be the funniest crap ever. So I plotted stickies on every warden marker. I ended up blowing it up because I THOUGHT it would be funny. And then I was slayed, so I decided to go as a Machina sniper the next round. I waited for the prisoners to line up, and then I killed the majority of them except a few. I yelled, WE GONNA DO A BIT OF TROLLING beforehand. And after that, I ended up getting banned for 1 day (1440 minutes), I thought. Well, that's not too bad. I'll just wait a day before I play by the rules. And then I found out the next day I wasn't unbanned. And its not only playtime. but ALIVE time as well. I was like, CRAP. I cant play as guards anymore. My sincere regrets. I 100% deserved the ban! And well, What I did wasn't funny in the slightest. I thought it was, but it was just wrong. I 100% deserved my punishment on my end. If you do decide to revoke my guardban, I SWEAR on my life that I'll play by the rules and not troll like I did a couple days ago. Speaking of, I do a darn good job being warden on other servers and blackwonder back then. I apologize for the inconvenience that caused to anyone on that server on that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.