We need more staff members

I play alot of tf2 jailbreak and theres always one problem theres not enough admin. Theres all ways a blue that breaking the rules,has no mic,or is just new.These players rune the game and theres is no admin there to stop them

1. Report on discord, it's much more likely to get a response.
2. Record it, so if an admin doesn't respond you'll have proof later.
3. Apply to become admin, you'll most likely be denied as admins only accept people who they TRULY believe will be good for the community, but it's worth a shot if you do it right.

vex

Member ★
there's plenty of admins brotha

Rampage

Member ★
Give em a cookie and all the problems will be solved.

t!cookie Eight

...Oh damn wrong chat

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
:friday:

bappo

Member ★
In any community its simply impossible to have 24/7 coverage of a server, unless said server has an obscene amount of admins/mods. Other communities i've administrated there was a solid 7-8 admins on a Jailbreak server yet it was impossible to keep watch constantly, due to various real life circumstances and how engaged you are in the game. Nobody can sit through playing the same game for ridiculous amount of hours constantly, especially when its a gamemode like jailbreak.

ParaFlaX

i don't take drugs i just take naps.
★ VIP ★
Please read what ruler said and maybe a admin will come.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
We don’t like to accept trash application.

Holly

Pink!
★ VIP ★
Yeah, we need more admins, but not everyone who applies can get the position. The admin position isn't just handed out.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
But there never on when you need them
Well think about it this way: When an admin isn't always there to help you when you need help, they may be helping another server that needs help. We have hundreds of players on our servers daily, who want help just as much as you do, and only so much staff. It's not as simple as we can hire more staff either, we need to keep up standards for who becomes a staff member, to ensure we have staff who do their job sufficiently and keep the servers well. I can tell you from experience that if we lowered our standards for who became a staff member, and just hired unqualified individuals, we'd have issues with staff not properly doing their job & being abusive.

More admins won’t fix it. If you want a more reliable jailbreak then you need to be more active in the community. Discord is where you can report them. And Make sure to take videos and screenshots for proof of an admin can’t be reached at that moment. Btw we want all of wonderlands servers to be secure and fun for all users but some people will still ruin it and that is the way it will always be but less of those people will still be better.

Luigi

Member ★
Yeah, we need more admins, but not everyone who applies can get the position. The admin position isn't just handed out.
This.

Quality over quantity, 25 admins who aren't good (extreme ban for non-extreme offense) or a few good admins that keep their cool when dealing with a rule breaker.

Jackson

Member ★
yeah there are alot of strict admins, i would be willing to be an admin
i dont loose my cool unless free killed over and over for a few hours but aside from that im usually just there having fun being a guard or inmate

loofy

Member ★
we have a lot of admins on wonderland. but they are ppl too, and tf2 is not their priority in life, if theres no admin online, just quit the server or wait until the rule breaker leaves.

Jackson

Member ★
yeah ik, i just want to be an admin thats all. and with all the strict admins i honestly feel most of them need to re-read their rules, banning from the server for your mic being a bit "scratchy"

loofy

Member ★
if youre 16 or higher or youre mature enough you can be one, and yes mate you need to have a good mic, like REALLY GOOD mic. and if you were banned at some point, well,good luck, and on your profile theres a comment freekiller in jb...

Jackson

Member ★
if youre 16 or higher or youre mature enough you can be one, and yes mate you need to have a good mic, like REALLY GOOD mic. and if you were banned at some point, well,good luck, and on your profile theres a comment freekiller in jb...
i dont feel the need to be an admin, i just like the thought of it. so if im declined for some reason it doesnt matter