What are you currently worried about?

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
What other people think of me. Whenever someone is judging me or doing something like that, I get a huge amount of anxiety about what they think of me. Of course, this is going away now (sort of), but it still appears from time to time about serious subjects.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
I'm worried about what's next.
On January, we almost had a 3rd world war
In February, we've had a shit ton of wildfires.
March & April were ruined thanks to the SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 pandemic.

like, what could be next?
Potential alien invasion?
Neo-nazism takes over?
Will the COVID-19 pandemic cause even worse trouble, despite progressing closer to eradication?

FrogDispenser

Apr 14, 2020
Personally, I'm a bit worried that I'm going to have to start applying to schools soon. That would already be extremely stressful as is, but with the whole Covid-19 thing going on it's going to be even harder to apply and get accepted at all.

BonkMaykr

Quad Damage Junkie
★ Donor ★
May 11, 2020
Area 51
Regarding TF2, I'm worried about myg0t and the other cheaters ruining casual matches. I hope Valve can do something, the community is running out of options. The bots just keep getting smarter. (or dumber, technically.) I'm mostly on Creators.tf and WLN.tf servers now due to how screwed casual is.

Otherwise, outside of gaming: one of my long time friends ghosted me and he is REALLY hard to get ahold of. My abandonment issues really are not helping either. Also my living situation with my dad is total BS. So as you can imagine my life has been going downhill again, just like it did 2 years ago.

As for Coronavirus, I'm not to worried. I never went outside much anyway, so the whole social distancing thing isnt new to me. Also I'm usually pretty resilient around viruses.

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
Generally speaking, people's ability to actually really care about each other. I see it a lot, people mostly just seem to show apathy towards each other and it breaks my heart. I'm not referring to between friends, there's always so much love there but I mean with strangers.
I understand it isn't safe, but I couldn't imagine not wanting to talk to strangers and get to know them. It's fun and a relieving conversation.