What are you currently worried about?

mmmm

Jul 21, 2020
honestly i've been in so many communities with the goal of being noticed often that i just no life it until i burn out, and then i find another community and then the cycle repeats, i just drain my self of energy for pretty much nothing in return and it just repeats and repeats. this thread is just a dumping ground of worries to be honest to only person who's actually replying to people is sakamoto.
Post automatically merged:

honestly the only time i last longer than a month in a community is if i spent actually money on it.

honestly every time i try to stop it i just run out of willpower and it starts all over again.

to be honest if discord didn't have an option to delete messages i would probably leave communities even faster since i make mistakes when i type sometimes like leaving caps lock on and as i press enter and realize my mistake i just fuckin fill with dread, and no matter how small the fucking mistake is i just fill up with pure fucking dread of what i just done just because i don't wont people to misinterpret my messages.

im really just putting most of the stuff thats in my mind on to this thing right now.

i've left so many tf2 servers and other communities versions of that because i made a mistake in my message, then i wait a bit and rejoin and hope that they forgot, and if that fails ill feel like a piece of shit.

and honestly i think my mind likes to torture me sometimes by thinking what if you mess up this way or this way and what if one of your family members die while i play a game or while simply doing nothing i fucking hate it.

and i know il probably regret posting this in a few hours but i cant take it back

if no one responds to this thread any more after this ill definitely feel like absolute shit and if you are wondering why i put that there its because mind

honestly every minute someone doesnt reply to this, the more dread im fucking feeling and like i know someones probably not gonna respond in a while but im still filling up with dread

honestly i redesign my steam profile when im bored and in combonation with what if someone sees my profile and then i redesign it i used to have way more tf2 items around like 6 keys worth but then i sold it all to level up my steam profile so i could make it look better and honestly i regret it and i kinda dont and i hate it.

honestly i dont know what to add to this yet really

i just hope i didnt kill this thread

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyo

mmmm

Jul 21, 2020
fun fact ive tried that, i bought an unusual 3 times with birthday and some christmas money and the first time i got scammed the second and third time i honestly just downgraded and downgraded until i had nothing left really

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
honestly i've been in so many communities with the goal of being noticed often that i just no life it until i burn out, and then i find another community and then the cycle repeats, i just drain my self of energy for pretty much nothing in return and it just repeats and repeats. this thread is just a dumping ground of worries to be honest to only person who's actually replying to people is sakamoto.

honestly the only time i last longer than a month in a community is if i spent actually money on it.

honestly every time i try to stop it i just run out of willpower and it starts all over again.

to be honest if discord didn't have an option to delete messages i would probably leave communities even faster since i make mistakes when i type sometimes like leaving caps lock on and as i press enter and realize my mistake i just fuckin fill with dread, and no matter how small the fucking mistake is i just fill up with pure fucking dread of what i just done just because i don't wont people to misinterpret my messages.

im really just putting most of the stuff thats in my mind on to this thing right now.

i've left so many tf2 servers and other communities versions of that because i made a mistake in my message, then i wait a bit and rejoin and hope that they forgot, and if that fails ill feel like a piece of shit.

and honestly i think my mind likes to torture me sometimes by thinking what if you mess up this way or this way and what if one of your family members die while i play a game or while simply doing nothing i fucking hate it.

and i know il probably regret posting this in a few hours but i cant take it back

if no one responds to this thread any more after this ill definitely feel like absolute shit and if you are wondering why i put that there its because mind

honestly every minute someone doesnt reply to this, the more dread im fucking feeling and like i know someones probably not gonna respond in a while but im still filling up with dread

honestly i redesign my steam profile when im bored and in combonation with what if someone sees my profile and then i redesign it i used to have way more tf2 items around like 6 keys worth but then i sold it all to level up my steam profile so i could make it look better and honestly i regret it and i kinda dont and i hate it.

honestly i dont know what to add to this yet really

i just hope i didnt kill this thread

I'm not a therapist or anything but i definitely feel you homie
I used to drop a "hello" in a public server and just get ignored. That made me feel like shit and that was what kinda started my cycle.
The forums is a pretty dead place rn. I know that in my 2 years of stay here. s don't expect anyone to reply back too fast
And if time passes and no one still responds, that's totally fine. you shouldn't dwell on that.

I hope i broke your cycle of you feeling "left out" a bit. From all this, i can say you care alot about other people and what they think. -- I think that's good for the long run. Too much of this isn't good either, and that's exactly your case bro

I hope you won't regret posting your message here. It's the thread's purpose for you to just dump everything on your mind after all.
I'm in the same boat, but I've been through it for a really long time. So eventually, i learned that my online status shouldn't interfere with my mental state

I hope i made you feel better brother
take care

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MillieStar