What Is Your Most OG Username?

Remiss

Honorary Member ★
Lopedo45 (or Lopedo64)
used it as a kid, before I was 12, and since some accounts for some things are still used (like my phantasy star online forum and ingame user) it's still used till today.

I actually really don't remember how I came up with it, but literally nobody can pronounce it right in the first place, so it just sat as it was and it was unique.

RedHood

Member ★
I change my choice actually i think it has to be XxRetroR3ktxX

Daddy Oppai

Member ★
Daddy Cuddles, I like being called daddy and you wont ever change my mind.

Daddy Oppai

Member ★
Daddy cuddles do you like cuddling people
I Absolutely love cuddling people, so if you were to sleep in the as me like expect me to be cuddling you at some point in the night, like I won't cuddle you on purpose, but after I go to sleep for some reason my body is like "okay he's asleep and there is someone sleep next to him, initiate cuddling." Happened to my mom when there was no space and we had 6 people sleeping in a one-room condo.

Tex

Member ★
Anonymousmold, it was XBOX so when you make your profile you get a randomised name, I liked mine a bit so I kept it.

Qro

Member ★
I've gone by many nicknames over the years but im gona be honest, "Qro" has gotten me the most buzz, i think its because its short and sweet. People even call me Qro irl, idk ig its just who i am now haha

Tex

Member ★
I've gone by many nicknames over the years but im gona be honest, "Qro" has gotten me the most buzz, i think its because its short and sweet. People even call me Qro irl, idk ig its just who i am now haha
Reminds me of a certain drunk guy.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
Moderator ★
Insane™ <--- Oldest
'Japp
Accusé

Frussly
(& Variations)
Fruzzles
Furssly
Furrysly