Why you shouldn't kill reds | Jailbreak

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
I want you to look at this guide with a perspective of an actual human being, and not a virtual entity.
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop

Before killing a red in Jailbreak, you should always ask yourself these three questions:

1. Is it necessary?
- Behind every single player in any video-game is a HUMAN. That human has emotions, has stories, has went through tragedies and successes in their lives. One might be having a bad day, and by simply pardoning them, you are making their a bit lives better.
Also, i wanted to add the over-looked consequences of killing one person, because it seems we never care for each other.
By having an open perspective, you will realize that by killing a red, you are putting them in a timer, and they'll have to wait for a new round to begin. That's time wasted. You can do better.

2. Are you human?
- as i said earlier, i talked about the concept that everyone is a human, YOU, are also human. You have emotions. Do you want to identify yourself as an unempathetic, killing machine, or do you want to be respected? Going either way is entirely in your control.

3. Is it important?
- Killing a red over the smallest mistakes is the lamest thing you can do. However, only exception you should really kill is when the red is a threat to you. it'll be taken as self-defense.
If one person is failing to your orders a lot, have you ever considered the limitations they are going through? You never know. they may be dyslexic, their environment might be the same as you, or they are exhausted from their personal lives. Teach them the ways, and be supportive for each other.

The key here is sympathy guys. Have a great day.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
My point isn’t to stop the killing of reds as a whole, -- my point is to encourage people to show a little sympathy along the way, and these three points were the reasons why. Even though reds may have disobeyed orders, it is important to know that there is a limit to your pardons as well. But as I’ve seen in the past, there were no pardons among the servers at all. Just one or two pardons won’t hurt your egos, right?

Last edited:

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
Milkman: When cell doors open its out of cell rebel day and lava day hug and face the right wall of your cell thats the wall facing sweeper be afk afm and have melee out for the remainder of the round." *REDS* - hugs left wall. hugs back wall. asks for repeat while running out of cell. *Me*- "Essentially 2/3 of you do not know your lefts and rights and you should be depressed..."

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
giphy.gif