Corrupt a Wish

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Granted, but due to the increasingly high speeds of your now uncontrollable bhopping, you eventually hit Mach speeds and are moving so quick you break the sound barrier. The atoms of your body start to split and tear apart, and the screams of your agony can be heard from miles away. Your existence eventually becomes nothing but a rural Siberian folk legend, passed on for generations. The lesson it wishes to tell, as it is told by elders, "Be careful what you wish for, the monkey's paw is a cruel mistress."

I wish that I could sense when anyone was trading a stock which would succeed with a rate of 200 percent.

• This Is Fine
Reactions: Coal

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
WOW! You got your wish, it's a real shame that every stock you or anyone you know ever invest in will actually completely u-turn and plummet. Genuine tragedy...

I wish I could just enter a room and magically collect all the dirt, grim and dust into one disgusting ball which I could poof out of existence. No more filthy house for me when dirt is banned.

Gibus

Forum Extremist
Feb 25, 2019
Asia
WOW! You got your wish, it's a real shame that every stock you or anyone you know ever invest in will actually completely u-turn and plummet. Genuine tragedy...

I wish I could just enter a room and magically collect all the dirt, grim and dust into one disgusting ball which I could poof out of existence. No more filthy house for me when dirt is banned.
Granted, but you also poof away half your valuables when you poof the dirt and grime.

I wish I had more time for TF2

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England
Granted, you cannot be immortal, however you live until the world ends -1 day. But you must spend it in prison (*Javier Voice* You have broken the law)

And I wish I was James Bond
Just for the day
Kissing all the girls, blow the bad guys away
Just for the day
Just for the day
Roger and Sean and Timmy and George
And Daniel and Pierce and maybe one day me
(bonus points if you know what i am referring to)

• Angry
Reactions: Coal

Aldash

Forum Extremist
Aug 12, 2017
Scotland
Granted, you cannot be immortal, however you live until the world ends -1 day. But you must spend it in prison (*Javier Voice* You have broken the law)

Just for the day
Just for the day
Just for the day
Roger and Sean and Timmy and George
And Daniel and Pierce and maybe one day me
(bonus points if you know what i am referring to)

Granted but you can only be james bond for the day

Granted but you live for 99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 years

I wish I could shapeshift with no adverse effects on my health, others, or the world / no negative consequenses
( TK you legit posted this reply at the exact same time as me wth )
( Ignore this I guess )

Granted but there are adverse effects on your health, others and the world. There is a lot of negative consequences

I wish Mr. Blobby never existed
Hhhhhh