Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
lets go off the theme of rebelling

what are your tips for rebelling?
what map is the easiest to rebel on for you?
what do you usually rebel as?
whats your worst class to go up against while rebelling?

1.My tips for rebelling are just to basically go when no one else suspects it, rebel when the blu’s aren’t confident at all, rebel when there isn’t a big number of blu’s preferably 3 and be smart about rebelling. There are a number of things that go into rebelling but, then I would be rambling on.
2. The easiest map that I can rebel on is either the Minecraft map or any of the Mario maps are good to rebel on. I avoid rebelling sometimes when the map is really wide and open.
3.I mainly rebel as scout, demo knight, heavy, or sniper because I can count on them the most to rebel but, I am trying to get into pyro rebelling.
4.I hate going up against snipers on the enemy team sometimes. Scouts also do the job but, if a scout is bad than you have nothing to fear. Same with the sniper but, with the way hitter works on the server I won’t take my chances.
Post automatically merged:

What was your best rebel m o m e n t?
I would post a video but, I usually don’t take videos of my rebelling but, I will tell you about one time. So there is a team with all scouts and what happened was I rebelled and out ran one of the scouts because he lost interest then I broke into armory and waited. I didn’t wait long and they followed me and I ended up killing all of the scouts as scout.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
How do you rebel as heavy? View attachment 8285
Just be really close to a doorway, corner or choke point and then run while the warden isn’t looking.
Post automatically merged:

Favorite music you like to listen to?

Any kind of music is my favorite kind of music. I like all kinds of music but, I really like to listen to rap music a lot these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.