Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
favorite staff?
favorite food?
least favorite food?
favorite game series?
favorite video games?
A lot to unpack here so here we go.
1. I really can’t say my favorite staff member. Every staff member is really cool in their own ways and I just can’t decide.
2. My favorite for has got to be Boneless Buffalo Wings because I just love anything spicy.
3. Least favorite food would be lasagna just because the meat for lasagna just doesn’t taste really good and it’s really bland.
4. Favorite game series is a tie between any Mario and Luigi games, Pokémon, and Telltale Games.
5. My favorite video games are Mario and Luigi Bowser’s Inside Story, Fallout 4, any Pokémon game, and Kirby Squeak Squad.

Reactions: Hypernova

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
How did you find Wonderland and what made you interested in joining the staff team?
I found Wonderland just by looking up Jailbreak in the community tab and found it very interesting and when I saw it was Wonderland I went to go check it out. I joined the servers in 2017 during September so I am a pretty old player but, I took a break from Wonderland and didn’t get active in the community until April 6th of this year.
I was very interested in joining staff team because I just wanted to benefit the servers even more than I already was by playing the game, helping out new players, and donating for VIP+. I also dreamed on becoming a staff member on the servers so on April I joined the forums and became immersed in the community.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: laptivv and yoyo
Status
Not open for further replies.