What are you currently worried about?

BonkMaykr

Quad Damage Junkie
★ Donor ★
May 11, 2020
Area 51
Generally speaking, people's ability to actually really care about each other. I see it a lot, people mostly just seem to show apathy towards each other and it breaks my heart. I'm not referring to between friends, there's always so much love there but I mean with strangers.
I understand it isn't safe, but I couldn't imagine not wanting to talk to strangers and get to know them. It's fun and a relieving conversation.
this is something i see alot, im glad to see someone understands.

By the way, if it's not too much trouble, can you help me get my VIP tag? I donated but it's not quite showing up.

BonkMaykr

Quad Damage Junkie
★ Donor ★
May 11, 2020
Area 51
Agreed! Although not all grandparents listen to us when we tell them to stay put lol...personally my grandmother thinks the covid-19 ordeal is
a fake news created by us younger generations for some reason.
I can understand that. The media has kind of made it a bit of a bigger deal than it needs to be, talking about it nonstop for the past 6 months now.

But dont be mistaken, anybody without a fresh immune system is royally screwed. We already lost Rick May. 😔

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
My family said they wanted to move to Florida, and right now I live in New Jersey. I'm just worried about it because I've lived here all my life and I'd be leaving all the memories and everyone I know. It would be a huge change for me.

• Sad
Reactions: BonkMaykr
D

Deleted member 8006

For me, School during COVID-19. If it isn't going to be closed (As in it doesn't go electronically for school), I am just waiting when my whole city goes into chaos when everyone gets infected lol.

I'm concerned for the resurgence in cases during the summer time.

Welp. 3.5+ million cases as of now. Rip.

jahstice

Jul 30, 2019
If I'm being honest, I'd say my life in the future. I feel like I'm throwing away my life by just sitting in these types of games for a few hours in the day and not doing anything productive. I'm just worried about the future how my life's going to pan out. It plagues me often but I try not to think too far into it because if so, my ADHD kicks in and it's all I can think about.