Hey, How'd You Get Your Username(s)?

BlueSpirit1

★ Donor ★
Mar 20, 2020
Back in my old tf2 days. I was looking at tf2 avatar pictures and saw all the classes either have that red or blue phantom like or spirit like light on them. Chose the blue and name myself BlueSpirit. Good timmess

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Ah. My first name was a prank with purple while he was staff. I had chose a couple of colors and then the entire server was colors. I eventually settled on red because purple suggested it. Then I read some scp's and I brought back red but named myself Mr.Redd for a while. Im Silva for now but expect to see redd in the near future.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
I used to be "Neliel" (still am on forums). It's my favourite character from the bleach series. One day I decided to change my name, but was not sure to what. I ended up going with Nelly, as it's not that different and my best friend @oreos (hi) sometimes called me that.

Why 3? I-I can't explai.. I don't know, it's the first thing that came to mind.:catbox:

• Wow
Reactions: Oreos

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I have 'sowon' as my username as she is my number one favorite K-pop idol. I love her to bits and her stage name is really pretty to write, say, and read.
The Korean word '소원' (which is Sowon in hangul) translates to 'hope' or 'wish' which I find wholesome and positive, as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Carlo

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
My username is a variation of Hobbit which came from my love for Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, but as of late I've been watching some anime and i became a weeb so i changed my name to fit it.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
So many people ask me why I have my name as Buns. Even though I tell them the same thing, I will say it again. I just want to sound CUTE. Literally the only reason why I have this as my name.

Okie, maybe not the only reason...

• Wow
Reactions: Tomato Kat ♡

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
I used numerous variations of this name in the past, such as Davon, DeVeN, Dave. However, I always wanted to have a unique username not relating to my real name, but I just couldn't find out any good ones. So I took a deep breath, grabbed my favourite character's name from Pirates of the Caribbean, who was Davy Jones. Then I simply added an "e" into it.
That's the story behind my nickname in a nutshell.

Shu

Certified Hug Collector
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
Finland
I have this name because i like short and simple names and it's close to "shy" >I'm really shy irl.
I've changed name hundreds of times (Shoutout to those who remember Xayah) and most of the time it's to get away from people who won't leave me alone/harass me. :gnarshrug:

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
i used to have the name "penguin" just because it was my favorite animal. in some discord server, some kid asked me if she could call me "pen" and i was like ye ok, and now, everyone calls me pen.
as for my profile picture, it's my man mac, biggest fan most dope rest in peace