Hey, How'd You Get Your Username(s)?

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
when i started moderating in wln i wanted to have a decent related name, something that struck both funny and could be used as a nickname. It starts out as momderator, people calling me mom seemed like it would be punishing/embarrasing to them, but they get used to it, they all do. momderator being a mix of mom and moderator, makes sense.

From there, being promoted to admin way back when, i needed a change in pace, something that actually fit the admin slot. Settled there on Admom, being a mix of admin and mom again.

Its been over a year and a half still but now as far as the forums go it's just mom now. People who recognise me default to mom or momie. you'll recognise my voice ingame because i'm one of the 24 depressed mic users on wln staff

Reactions: Remiss

Black0ut

Mar 27, 2020
███████▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓▓╬╬▓█████╬╬╬╬╬╬███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
███▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓█▓███████▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████▓╬╬╬╬▓█
████████████████▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
█████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
████▓█▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
████▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬▓╬╬▓██
█████▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓██
█████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓████╬▓█▓▓╬╬╬▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬███
██████▓██▓███████▓╬╬╬▓▓╬▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███
███████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████
███████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████
████████▓▓▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█████
█████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██████
██████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████
███████████▓▓█▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████████
██████████████▓▓▓███▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██████████
███████████████▓▓▓██▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████████

Reactions: yoyo

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
Platinum - Comes from Pt, after having watched The Greatest Showman about P. T. Barnum. Also, Pokemon Platinum as well as Platinum from Terraria. (Platinum armor looks so cooooool)

Preacher - Haha funny portion coming from me "baptising" REDs in Jailbreak as well as reading the bible over mic every couple of months.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I have too many alias. Time to explain some.
Silva- A name a came up for forums after i was bored of using Redd.
Tag- I am Fast but, not for long as i have no stamina and would always be it in tag. My IRL friends nicknamed me Tag till middle school.
HABIT- everymanhybrid villian. One of my favorite web series.
Chris- My Real Name.
-H/-A/-K/-T- Everymanhybrid twitter reference.
Administrator- TribeTwelve Reference/ Main villain.
13.- Well I wanted something like a number for a name. Definitely not copying @Eight so I decided 13. Because I have bad luck.
Kokichi- My favorite daganronpa Character
Eraser Head- Favorite Mha Character
Tim- Favorite Marble Hornets Character.
Karkat- 2nd Fav Homestuck character.

That should be some of them. I have been using too many lately.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
It used to be Pandcoco but people couldn't pronounce it correctly so I went to a random food generator website and saw Walnuts.

Reactions: Redds

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
I have have 5 common usernames, I will go from less substantial to more.

Epic Gamer : Epic name, same as above post pretty much.

*Any Feminized version of a title or object, like Gameress, Drinkess, etc* the Feminist/Feminazi : Making fun of feminists is easy and fun!

That is just Jazzy : The first or one of the first phrases I learned or heard in English, and thought it sounded funny. So it is embedded into my mind forever, even if I like it or not.

Lisa Lisa Joe Joe Referensss or Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa : I sexually identify as Lisa Lisa from JoJo, due to both my looks and attitude in serious situations, and personal high school reasonings.

Plastic : I typically get accused of Plastic surgery (commonly by grocery store cashiers or similar), due to lOoKiNg tO fReSh, I hate thinking this way, as one could interpret it as narcissism, but it is clearly envy, as those who accuse are typically fat, ugly, or both and they also just act like pricks, and scream at me to “AdMiT iT!!!” or by friends (seriously or as a joke) since I look completely different from my younger pictures, but mostly due to me being tan as fuck because, I used to force tan to blend into my living environment and wear brown contacts, due to me thinking blue eyes did not go well with dark skin. The accusations are practically every other time I goto the damn deli.

Last edited:

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
When i used to play COD my old gamertag was Zesty when I hopped between trickshotting clans. liked the zing of -esty but then decided to change it to etzy and nothing else seemed to fit bett

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
red
is the best color
also it's easily memorable and sounds cool

mario
was my childhood hero
i liked him a lot
it's also easily memorable
sounds cringe

patriot
supports my love for greece
sounds badass

fireboy - fireboi
descriptive
somewhat unique?

D

Deleted member 8006

For me, it's the same one as here: The Orange Birb

The reason why I chose that as my name is that orange is my favorite color and birbs (Penguins, robins, etc.) are my favorite animals. Since I really like nature (And I am planning to go into some sort of nature/environmental career, like a Wildlife Biologist), I felt the name was p e r f e c t.